For Bangaloren students
1. First of all, fill the inquiry form available at our website.
2. Once we receive the inquiry, we will send you the required information.
3. Send your mark-sheet of class 10th ( or high school) and 10+2 ( intermediate).
4. We will check and analyze your eligibility ( Students must have scored 70% marks in PCB ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with English as one of core subjects.
5. If eligible, we will send the respective university form.
6. Fill the form and send us the scanned copy.
7. After that, will send you the soft copy of admission letter.
8. Now you need to deposit the university tuition fee (directly to the respective university bank account).
9. Send us the TT copy (Transaction slip).
10. Send us the copy of your medical fitness attested from any recognized Government/Private hospital.
11. Send us your original medical fitness form, your original passport, 6 passport size photographs (with white background for visa) to our mailing address via a professional courier.
12. We will arrange your one-way ticket to China and will also notify you the departure details.
13. Once you reach China, our representative will receive you at the airport.
14. The representative will help you in shifting for the hostel, and also help you in your day to day activities like opening new bank account, Mobile sim, Knowledge of local market etc.
Admission Refund Policy
No refund of consultancy charges will be done once the cancellation is done due to some personal reasons.
100% refund is made if we are unable to provide you the admission letter.
If for some reasons, you cancel your seat after depositing the fees at the concerned university, then 100% of the tuition fees will be refunded but Growell will not refund the consultancy charges.
If you get admission in any government college and you want to cancel the admission, in that case you have to inform us before 15th of June. We will refund 85% of your consultancy charges.