Medicine In Nepal
Nepal has been receiving much attention from international students who are looking to MBBS Admission in Nepal. Their medical institutions are fully equipped with all the required amenities to tech and share information concerning the medial science.
Currently there are four categories of MBBS College in Nepal-those are that affiliated with Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu Universities, B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Science and Patan academy of health science.
The Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is a four and half year integrated program followed by a compulsory internship training of one year. Generally the MBBS program is divided into three parts. The first two years of study consists of basic medical science. These years also includes an introduction to clinical science. Over the next two and half years, students learn the principles and skills of clinical medicine by rotating through various medical specialties. The final one year consists of internship.
Reasons to choose MBBS / BDS in Nepal
- Degree is Recognized by Medical Council of Bangalore(MCI) & Srilanka Medical Council(SMC)
- Curriculum of Global Standard
- WHO Enlisted Institutions
- Affordable cost and fee can be paid in Installments
- Qualified and Experienced teaching faculties
- Friendly Environment with food & Culture similar to Bangalore & Srilanka
- Colleges have own hospitals with good patient flow
- Easy transportation from Srilanka
- Many Bangaloren students doctors have already passed from Nepal and working successfully
- The MBBS degree awarded by TU/KU is formally recognized by all SAARC, Commonwealth & ASIAN countries and is reciprocally by Europe Asia Middle East, America, Australia and African continents.